Welcome to all of our SOSPEI readers,
You may or may not be familiar with the term "Home Staging". The term is becoming more and more important to the person who has a home or property to sell.
Here are ten key benefits to having your home or property staged in order to achieve a quicker sale and a higher selling price.
This information has been quoted from the e book "Home Staging For Fun And Profit"
- Staging allows the visual appeal of the home to be readily apparent to the buyer.
- The seller gets a quicker sale at a better price than without staging.
- Buyers will spend more time in a home that is comfortable to be in allowing them time to "connect" with the home.
- The staging process allows a home to get mostly "packed up" and readied for moving day.
- Staging uncovers the original architectural design and charm of a home by exposing and highlighting selling features.
- Staging gets more potential buyers in the door because agents know that a staged home has a better chance of selling so it is shown more often.
- Staging takes some of the stress out of selling a house because no one has to worry about the "unknowns".
- Staging saves the buyer money because the buyer knows that repairs and updates have already been done.
- Staging saves the buyer time because there are no "little" repairs that will need doing when they move in....they can begin their new life in their new home without an extensive "honey do" list.
Okay now that we have your interest with the first nine, why not go check out the e book to find the tenth key benefit and much more.
We hope you enjoy learning about staging your home or property when it is going on the market.
We invite you to ask us any questions that you would like to have answered on having your home staged when the time is right.